Fer'cited
Yup! I'm all fer'cited! It looks like my truck is actually going to get sold. I posted it on Ebay just to see if anyone would actually bid my reserve price on it, and voila.... someone did! So it looks like I definitely have a buyer, but at the time of this posting there is still about 3 days left on the auction, so maybe it will get bid up a little more yet. Time will tell, but that's why I'm excited, because I'm not good at waiting for anything. I'm thinking this idea of selling stuff on Ebay is a good idea. I might list a bunch of other stuff I have on there. It wouldn't hurt to part with a bunch of things. Anybody want any of my junk? You know the old cliche - one man's junk is another man's treasure. It reminds me of a book that we used to have a long time ago, called "Alvin's Swap Shop." What would Alvin have done if Ebay had been around during the 70's, when the book was published?
Hey Merle, maybe with the money I make from the truck I'll have enough to buy two Fords. That way I can rotate stock, and always have one to drive while the other one is getting "Fixed or Repaired Daily." :-) LOL-O-LOL-O-LOL-O-LOL!!!
Hey Merle, maybe with the money I make from the truck I'll have enough to buy two Fords. That way I can rotate stock, and always have one to drive while the other one is getting "Fixed or Repaired Daily." :-) LOL-O-LOL-O-LOL-O-LOL!!!




1 Comments:
Good! At least you are considering buying a good (think Ford) vehicle. That is a real sign of an educated, mature person. I'm sure after you drive it for a few months the nice blue oval will become your favourite symbol!
Post a Comment
<< Home