Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Cowboys and Bullhockey

I had to get away from the books and all of that malarkey because I'm going nutty, so I went along with some of my buddies to a rodeo on Saturday night. Before the show actually started, they had a couple of things to keep the crowd entertained, and one thing was letting little kids ride sheep. Just like daddy riding a bull or bronk! One of the other things I took a video of during the rodeo was a game of bull hockey. There are two teams, and the objective is to get the bull to run between your two barrels, which are the goals. It didn't matter which direction the bull would run through the goal. I thought it was sort of amusing. Enjoy!




The camera was on "continuous auto focus" mode which is a joke. Kodak didn't engineer that option of the camera very well, so there are blurry spots throughout the video. I've learned it works better to have the camera on "single focus."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home