My new Xanga site
I'm experimenting with a new blog on Xanga. I'm not sure yet if I'll keep it, or if I'll just stick with this blog here on blogger. I guess it depends on which one I find to be more user friendly. For now I'll definitely keep this one, but if you want you can check out my new Xanga site here: www.xanga.com/GStauffer
As of now I don't really have much posted there, but that might change eventually. Time will tell, but I'm already not sure about Xanga because they have ads on the side of my page there. We'll see.......
Meanwhile, check out my new videos on this site. I took some of the old ones off, and added some Dr. Seuss ones just for a few giggles. The funny part is remembering back to the days before I could read on my own. Mom would take us to the library, and I always picked out Curious George and Dr. Seuss books. It was funny, because Mom couldn't figure out why I always wanted to hear her read Dr. Seuss, but it was because it was so funny to hear her get all tongue-tied. Thanks Mom!
As of now I don't really have much posted there, but that might change eventually. Time will tell, but I'm already not sure about Xanga because they have ads on the side of my page there. We'll see.......
Meanwhile, check out my new videos on this site. I took some of the old ones off, and added some Dr. Seuss ones just for a few giggles. The funny part is remembering back to the days before I could read on my own. Mom would take us to the library, and I always picked out Curious George and Dr. Seuss books. It was funny, because Mom couldn't figure out why I always wanted to hear her read Dr. Seuss, but it was because it was so funny to hear her get all tongue-tied. Thanks Mom!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home