A poem or three for your delight:
Beware the deadly sitting habit,
Or if you sit, be like the rabbit
Who keepeth ever on the jump
With springs concealed beneath his rump.
A little ginger 'neath the tail
Will oft for lack of brains avail.
Man was not meant to sit a-trance
With nothing done but press his pants,
But ever with an open mind
To circulate among his kind.
And so my friend, beware the snare
That lurks within the cushioned chair.
To run the race it has been found
Both feet must be upon the ground.
By the sewer she lived
By the sewer she died
Police called it murder
But it were sewer-side.
Slippery ice,very thin
pretty girl tumbled in
saw a fellow on the bank
gave a shriek and then she sank
boy on hand heard her shout
jumped right in and pulled her out
now he’s hers, very nice
but first she had to break the ice.
-authors unknown
OK, with that said... here's a different subject...
...another tid'bit of info. Remember how I had posted a while ago about the radio station WBYN? Well, as of April 1, they have started to broadcast on 107.5 FM out of Boyertown, PA again. The previous "Frank FM" is non-existent now, as far as I know. I won't miss it. The first I knew anything about it was just a few days ago while I was on duty at Exeter. One of the EMT's came waddling into station, all in a tizzy, saying, "Hey! They took away Frank FM, and they're playing Christian music now." Apparently there has been some sort of rummaging or rearranging or reconoitering or sorts, and there are now two WBYN stations. One is on the AM radio band, and the other is this new one on the FM band. The two stations are not associated, but are somewhat similar. The new WBYN-FM is being operated by WDAC from Lancaster, PA. The little widget that I posted to the right of this page for WBYN-AM is not working right now because ever since this shuffling about, they are not broadcasting WBYN-AM on the internet right now.
Or if you sit, be like the rabbit
Who keepeth ever on the jump
With springs concealed beneath his rump.
A little ginger 'neath the tail
Will oft for lack of brains avail.
Man was not meant to sit a-trance
With nothing done but press his pants,
But ever with an open mind
To circulate among his kind.
And so my friend, beware the snare
That lurks within the cushioned chair.
To run the race it has been found
Both feet must be upon the ground.
By the sewer she lived
By the sewer she died
Police called it murder
But it were sewer-side.
Slippery ice,very thin
pretty girl tumbled in
saw a fellow on the bank
gave a shriek and then she sank
boy on hand heard her shout
jumped right in and pulled her out
now he’s hers, very nice
but first she had to break the ice.
-authors unknown
OK, with that said... here's a different subject...
...another tid'bit of info. Remember how I had posted a while ago about the radio station WBYN? Well, as of April 1, they have started to broadcast on 107.5 FM out of Boyertown, PA again. The previous "Frank FM" is non-existent now, as far as I know. I won't miss it. The first I knew anything about it was just a few days ago while I was on duty at Exeter. One of the EMT's came waddling into station, all in a tizzy, saying, "Hey! They took away Frank FM, and they're playing Christian music now." Apparently there has been some sort of rummaging or rearranging or reconoitering or sorts, and there are now two WBYN stations. One is on the AM radio band, and the other is this new one on the FM band. The two stations are not associated, but are somewhat similar. The new WBYN-FM is being operated by WDAC from Lancaster, PA. The little widget that I posted to the right of this page for WBYN-AM is not working right now because ever since this shuffling about, they are not broadcasting WBYN-AM on the internet right now.




1 Comments:
In the parlor there were three-
He, the parlor lamp, and she
One to many, not a doubt
So the parlor light went out
Post a Comment
<< Home