Tuesday, March 04, 2008

First Robin

Spring is soon coming again! I saw the first robin in our back yard this morning before the rain started. I tried to get a picture of it, but wasn't quick enough; it flew away too soon. Also, we will soon be switching to daylight saving time. One more hint, IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!! I have this whole week off of school, so guess what I get to do - study anyway. I'm still waiting to hear back from Lehigh Valley Hospital to know if I will be getting to do an externship there this summer. Once I find out about that, I'll schedule my summer class. If I can schedule one last summer class that doesn't conflict with my schedule as an extern, then I'll have all of the general education requirements done, and all I'll have to do next school year is nursing classes. Not to be underestimated though; that will be plenty enough for me to do. In some ways I'm beginning to be ready to be done with college so I can get back to having a life, but on the other hand, I'm a little nervous about getting booted out there into the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home