Thursday, December 06, 2007

odd's and ends

At the moment that this is being written, this is the last week of classes this semester before final's week. There are all kinds of details that have to be finished up, things to be handed in, and so on it goes. On top of it all, I had to go for a physical and some other things today at the hospital. It was all stuff that had to do with getting hired there. There was a meeting scheduled in the afternoon, seperate from the physical. It was a new employee briefing, and in the one that I was scheduled, it turned out that there were three of us, all three of whom are male nursing students seaking per-diem PSNA positions, but in different departments.

It snowed a little bit here yesterday, just enough to make everything white, and with that advantage I couldn't resist just taking a quick hike around one of my neighbor's farms. I got a small doe (sorry, no pictures this time) and also missed a red fox. The snow makes everything really easy to see because of the white background, and dragging the deer out was easy because of the more slippery surface. I like hunting in the snow for those reasons. Anyway, I must go study now......

1 Comments:

Blogger Gray Lane said...

Thanks for the deer. It is properly butchered (or at least the meat hacked from the bones) and will go in the freezer today. We will continue to appreciate it all year.

Saturday, December 08, 2007 6:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home