Live Skunk!!!!
I've been looking all over the place for this picture, but we had lost it, so I asked my brother if we had ever sent it to him, and sure enough, he still had it!

If you like to watch the "Myth Buster's" TV show, then here is a "myth" that I've proven. If you pick up a skunk by its tail, and don't let it grab ahold of anything with its front paws, it can't spray you. This picture is the proof; I didn't get sprayed at all. The skunk fell into one of the basement window wells behind the house, and couldn't get out. That "charming" jacket I was wearing was one of the oldest ones in the closet, and I wore that one, instead of one of my own, just in case I would get sprayed. Yes, the skunk was still alive at the moment of the picture, but not for long (notice: shotgun).
If you like to watch the "Myth Buster's" TV show, then here is a "myth" that I've proven. If you pick up a skunk by its tail, and don't let it grab ahold of anything with its front paws, it can't spray you. This picture is the proof; I didn't get sprayed at all. The skunk fell into one of the basement window wells behind the house, and couldn't get out. That "charming" jacket I was wearing was one of the oldest ones in the closet, and I wore that one, instead of one of my own, just in case I would get sprayed. Yes, the skunk was still alive at the moment of the picture, but not for long (notice: shotgun).




1 Comments:
about my last post etc.
Monkey King refers to me since I am someone who with regards to Jennifer thinks he is very clever but in the end is empty-headed -- vacant (as in Chinese mythology).
no vacancy means that Jennifer is taken and that I have realized the error of my ways.
or it means whatever you want it to mean.
not sure about Burkholder day yet.
darren
Post a Comment
<< Home