Thursday, September 06, 2007

Euro mounts and photography

Here is a picture of the European mount that I got Eberly Bugworks, LLC, of Manheim to do for me from the deer I got last fall. I think Eberly (and his bugs) did a really good job. There is a new link for his website to the right with the rest of my favorite links.





Recently I have found that blogger.com has now enabled its users to add video clips to their blogs. For example, check out the short clip of the duck in the last post. I replaced the picture with a video clip. When writing a new post, just click on the new icon that is beside the one you use to post pictures to your blog, then, just the same as you would for a picture, upload the video clip from whatever drive you have it on. It takes a while to upload a video clip, but you can work on something else while it is processing.


I am thinking about getting a digital camera of my own so I don't have to take my mom's camera all the time. I really don't know much about what is out there that is good though; any suggestions? They all look sort of expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for. Any recommendations of what NOT to get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home