This cat just showed up at our place one day. I was sitting at the computer when all of a sudden it jumped up on the window sill and just started looking around. It must have been somebody's pet, because it is as tame and spoiled as any house cat. We don't have any pets, so I figured we could feed it a little bit to keep it around. If we give it just enough to make it want to stay, maybe it will still be hungry enough to catch some mice around here.
What should I name her?




1 Comments:
Hans used to have a black cat that looked a lot like the one you have. He named it Cleocatra. That cat is now dead, so the name could be recycled. I suppose by now you have named it. What did you decide on then? Edith
Post a Comment
<< Home