Friday, February 09, 2007

A general message to all:

(ש"ע) שלום; שקט; שלווה

Hint: it's a Hebrew word

3 Comments:

Blogger Darren Byler said...

looks like 4 hebrew words, but i could only understand two of them. not sure what letters the paretheses and semi-colons are supposed to represent (if any). so now i'm curious.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger GKStauffer said...

Another hint: Well I don't know Hebrew; I just stumbled across this and thought it was cool, so I posted it. Maybe I should have looked into it more thouroughly before posting. Try this instead: שָׁלוֹם

Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:10:00 AM  
Blogger Darren Byler said...

ahh, now that i can understand. :) i'm sure the other stuff all makes sense too, but this is one of the words my small brain can absorb. peace to you too, my cousin.

Sunday, February 11, 2007 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home