Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring sprung!

It's prime time to spread some lime.


Oh no! My truck is low.


















This is what it should look like:


I guess that's what happens when you load 2800 lb of something on an S-10. It would have been worse if there weren't springs from a full size pickup in there. Usually it rides worse than a horse and buggy, but like this it was smoother than a Cadillac.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

I am amazed that a Chevy could even move under such a load! :)

Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:29:00 AM  
Blogger GKStauffer said...

CHEVY!! Like a rock! Oh Yeah, at least that's how it rides when it's empty.

Tell ya'what...you bring that new Focus down here some day and we'll put the two vehicles to the test. We can put some mudders on that car and a lift kit and see how it does. Ha ha!! :-)

I know where you'll get the advantage...fuel milage. I'm thinking about selling that truck. At 16 mpg it's a real guzzler.

Friday, April 06, 2007 7:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home