Something good & something bad
I've finally heard back from Lehigh Valley Hospital, and they do want to hire me. I've chosen to take my PSNA position in the Emergency Room. I'll soon be going to take care of a few formalities and so forth, and then my start date will be on Monday, December 17 after the end of this school semester. The end of the semester seems to be coming really fast, and I still have so much to do, but I'll be glad when this one is over. Something a little smaller that I have to look forward to is that during the weekend between the end of the school semester and the beginning of the job at LVH, I'm having a bunch of friends over for a big clay bird shoot.
This week for clinical, I was sent to observe a day with a school nurse in a public school in Reading. Those kids are so out of hand; I have no idea how the teachers put up with it. I'm really irritated at some of the ideas that people have these days; there is no excuse for the way some of those kids act. Even in my textbook for the pediatric nursing class, there is so called "research" that claims that spankings and other forms of "corporate punishment" are not effective. Yeah right!! I'd like to see that research. I'd like to know how it was conducted, who did it, how many woopin's they had themselves when they were little kids, and I would like to give them a piece of my mind. It just irritates me to no end. How can anyone honestly be that ignorant?
On a lighter note, check out this link. This is amazing, and sort of funny! Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW-3KwXpkkM
This week for clinical, I was sent to observe a day with a school nurse in a public school in Reading. Those kids are so out of hand; I have no idea how the teachers put up with it. I'm really irritated at some of the ideas that people have these days; there is no excuse for the way some of those kids act. Even in my textbook for the pediatric nursing class, there is so called "research" that claims that spankings and other forms of "corporate punishment" are not effective. Yeah right!! I'd like to see that research. I'd like to know how it was conducted, who did it, how many woopin's they had themselves when they were little kids, and I would like to give them a piece of my mind. It just irritates me to no end. How can anyone honestly be that ignorant?
On a lighter note, check out this link. This is amazing, and sort of funny! Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW-3KwXpkkM




1 Comments:
Congrats on the job!
Post a Comment
<< Home