Sunday, November 18, 2007

Anthony Burger

I am always fascinated to watch musicians play their instruments, especially pianists and drummers. Probably the best pianist that I have ever heard of was Anthony Burger. This guy was awesome! Recently I heard some of his music again, and of course I had to go google searching. (Nice procrastination tactic when I should be studying.) I found Anthony's website, and had to go snooping around just to see what's on there. What'ya know! I came across some video clips of him playing. I've only ever heard him play, not seen him, and I thought maybe you all would enjoy seeing these clips too. I'm going to add the homepage of his website to my favorite links on the right of this page, but take a look at this link to some sample video clips, and enjoy!

http://www.anthonyburger.com/video.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're right, he's totally fabulous. I only found one of his CD's on Ruckus.com though. Have you heard of Ruckus? If you are a student with a valid edu address, you can download their player and get all the free music you want. You can only listen to it from their player. No burning CD's or anything like that.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home