Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Huckleberry Hunting

Had a hankerin' for huckleberries, just happened to be high time for harvesting, so I hurriedly hauled off to go hiking, hunting, hoarding, heaping and keeping. Here's what I have, a huckleberry heaven! Haven't counted, however, would have to hypothesize that there are hundreds. Honked my horn when I handled a hornet or honeybee or whoever. He had his hind-end on my hand, now i have a huge hurt. Hocked all his huckleberries though. Hahahahahaha!



We were at the cabin this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scribbler said...

Hope the hand healed handily.

Monday, August 11, 2008 6:52:00 AM  
Blogger Gray Lane said...

Do you ahve an "H" word for each huckleberry you picked? or is it one word for each ten huckleberries. Excellent example of alliteration. Maybe I should use this in lit class.

Monday, August 11, 2008 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home