Monday, August 02, 2010

NCLEX

On Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 8:00 AM, I had an appointment at a Pearson Vue testing center in Harrisburg, PA to sit for the NCLEX-RN (National Council Licensure Exam for Registered Nurse). After the test, I walked out of the testing center feeling pretty low, and almost certain that I had failed. Today (8/2/2010) while at work, I checked the PA State Board of Nursing website soon after 9:00 AM. The results of NCLEX are not released from Pearson Vue until 48 hours after the testing appointment time, so I had waited all weekend to find out. As soon as Pearson Vue releases the results, they report it to the State Board of Nursing wherever you applied for a license. Pennsylvania is pretty good about posting the results rather quickly - usually within an hour or less. I was busy with patient care at the 48-49 hour mark, so by the time I finally got to check the website, my results had been posted.

I PASSED!!!!!!

According to the PA State Board of Nursing, my title is now Gerald David Stauffer, RN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home