I'm free!!!!!
I could write many things here, but I'll let my sister do the honors. Check out her blog at http://quiet-lane.blogspot.com/. You can see the whole happy tribe there. :-)
Everybody has a lot of pictures, and I'm sure they will all start trickling in within the next few weeks. Eventually I'll probably add a bunch of them to my photobucket slideshow at the top right corner of this page. For now, check out the new additions to the beginning of my music playlist, and see what some of those folks have to say about being free. Then, check out my sister's blog, and my mom's blog at http://www.stauffer-scribbler.blogspot.com/.
I'm writing this post while sitting here feeling spoiled in my new chair with my new computer, both of which are gifts from my parents and family. This past weekend was filled with so many things I didn't feel like I deserved. All I can say now though is I'm free!!! Like a zoo monkey out of its cage....
Everybody has a lot of pictures, and I'm sure they will all start trickling in within the next few weeks. Eventually I'll probably add a bunch of them to my photobucket slideshow at the top right corner of this page. For now, check out the new additions to the beginning of my music playlist, and see what some of those folks have to say about being free. Then, check out my sister's blog, and my mom's blog at http://www.stauffer-scribbler.blogspot.com/.
I'm writing this post while sitting here feeling spoiled in my new chair with my new computer, both of which are gifts from my parents and family. This past weekend was filled with so many things I didn't feel like I deserved. All I can say now though is I'm free!!! Like a zoo monkey out of its cage....




1 Comments:
My pics are posted in Winkflash if you want any. Some are not great because I shot w/o a tripod, but there's a few good ones.
Post a Comment
<< Home