Thursday, October 26, 2006

what's happening these days

I guess if I'm going to have this blog I ought to at least occasionally post something on it.

This fall semester is going a little better than some semesters in the past. I am really enjoying college, especially compared to highschool. I could spend a lot of time just staying in undergrad studies and taking a couple of majors. It is so much more interesting to go to school when you can pick what you want to study rather than have a standardized curriculum stuffed down your throat. If time was not an issue I would probably take several other bachelor of science degrees, probably in math, chemistry, biology, ag science, and maybe even physics. I'm not all that interested in the arts degrees, but I wouldn't mind taking some more classes in philosophy and possibly apologetics. Learning some more languages would be handy too, but those classes go really hard for me.

Currently I am only taking 14 credits but even so I feel like I'm swamped. Besides college I am also taking a vehicle rescue class through the fire department, and later in December I plan to be in a PhTLS (pre-hospital trauma life support) class through one of the ambulance services I run with. I really want all of these classes, but sometimes I wander if I'm "biting off more than I can chew." Oh well......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home